Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Higher Quality, Reliable Warranty And Moderate Price
More Than 20 Years’ Experiences On Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
With A Stable Structural, Heaviest Machine Body From China
All Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Parts Original From World Famous Brand Company
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine System Adopts World Top Reliable System
Moderate Price With Fast Delivery
All Machine Parts Have Two Years’ Warranty
Why Choose SOHO Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- SOHO Have a strong sourcing on fiber laser cutting machine manufacturers.
- SOHO can supply customized fiber laser cutting machine in line with your special needs.
- SOHO promise a on-time delivery with a flexible payment plan.
- SOHO provides Fob, EXWORK, CIF, and other trade terms.
- SOHO fiber laser cutting machine package strictly comply with the customs requirements.
- Both Standard And Customized Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Available
- Get on-time, cost-effective, state of the art Fiber Laser Cutting Machine.
- 20000W Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Now is Mature in several Chinese factories.
- Can Help You to Become More Efficient and Empowered to Achieve Smart Manufacturing .
SOHO has a large fiber laser cutting machine supplies capacity. We can supply different level fiber laser cutting machines, ranges from high end to entry level.So you will always can get a suitable machine in short time.
We have a complete after sales team to complete the machine installation and training after machine delivery. Even under the corona-virus breakdown, we are still provide video training to our customer.
High Power Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
With high power fiber laser cutting machine,you can cut plates and work-pieces at various thicknesses. High power fiber laser can achieve higher speed when cutting thin plate. It is a ideal cut tool for steel, metallurgy, industrial manufacturing, shipbuilding, aerospace, railway, and other large-scale engineering construction.
Shutter Table Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Shuttle table with high and low double two tables, can save your loading and unloading time. Can add complete whole cover to protect your staff from Laser damage. Structure is also heavy and strong enough.
Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Tube fiber laser cutting machine can cut round pipe, square pipe, rectangular pipe, and other shaped metal pipes. With a range of thickness 0.5mm-10mm, applicable to various pipes. With diameter φ20 to φ219 and pipe length up to 6000mm.
Sheet and Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
If you need both sheet cutting and pipe cutting, our integrated pipe plate fiber laser cutting machine can meet your requirements and is very cost-effective. Can cut different thickness of steel, pipe diameter ranges from φ20mm to φ200mm.
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Complete Line
Complete line fiber laser cutting machine with auto loading and unloading functions, can save you tons of time. Integrated full-surround design reduces laser radiation. Dedicated receiving area for complete security.
Economy Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Economy fiber laser cutting machine is an entry-level cutting tool. Still equipped with dual drive. Heavy machine body with an extraction port for automatic smoking through the exhaust pipe. Four types machine body will meet your different demands.
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine – The Complete FAQ Guide
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine could be the right way to upgrade your industrial process from the traditional cutting method.
Traditional metal cutting method is rough, time consuming and ineffective.
This technology of laser cutting would ease your manufacturing process and provide you with better result.
Even though, it is not new, there is still some confusion regarding this technology.
If you think you need this machine for your industry or you are just curious about this technology, this is the complete guide that would fulfil your need.
What is Laser Cutting and How does it Work?
Figure 1 Laser Cutting Process
As the name suggest, laser cutting is the process of cutting material by using the laser technology.
The tool normally used in this process is a fiber laser cutting machine.
This machine sprays high density laser beam which is able to vaporize hard material such as metal.
The spraying laser then would move to certain point or certain pattern on the surface of the material based on the machine initial setting.
Finally, it would create a narrow slit and refined cut on the material.
What is Fiber Laser?
Figure 2 Fiber laser
A fiber laser is a high density laser that uses an optical fiber in its active gain medium.
The optical fiber is combined with rare elements such as as erbium, ytterbium, neodymium, dysprosium, praseodymium, thulium and holmium to intensify the beam light generating from the power.
This type of laser is generally used for manufacturing purposes as it is powerful enough to cut hard material such as metal
How Accurate is a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
Figure 3 The accuracy of fiber laser
The cutting slit created from fiber laser cutting machine is around 0,22mm.
It can cut very accurately.
How Thick can a Fiber Laser Cut?
Figure 4 The Thickness of the Metal
The thickness of fiber laser cutting is depended on the power used in the cutting process.
The minimum thickness is around 13 mm/minute with power 500w and the maximum is around 35 mm/minute with power up to 2800w.
How Long does a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Last?
Figure 5 The resonating life of fiber laser cutting machine
The life expectancy of a fiber laser can last 3 times longer than other laser technologies.
Most laser technology have a life of around 30,000 working hours which is about 15 years.
While fiber laser technology has a life of around 100,000 working hours which is about 45 years.
But it is highly unlikely that a company would use the same fiber laser technology for 45 years lomg.
What Material Can a Fiber Laser Cut?
Figure 6 Materials that can be cut by fiber laser
It can cut generally any type of metal like mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper etc.
Can A Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Engrave Metal?
Figure 7 Fiber laser cutting machine
Yes, it can.
Fiber laser cutting machine is initially created to spray high density laser beam that can cut hard material especially metal.
The machine is normally equipped with a program that would work by following your customized setting.
You can set certain pattern to be formed by the laser movement and it would create an engraved metal based on the pattern you want.
Can a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Engrave wood?
Figure 8 Other type of laser that cut wood
Theoretically, it can but you are not recommended to do it.
Fiber laser is a high density light which is very hot. It could burn the wood in the process.
Although you can still do it with the power around 20w, other type of laser is recommended for that.
Can a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Cut Plastic?
Figure 9 Other type of laser that cut plastic
Theoretically, it can. However, it is not recommended.
Fiber laser cutting machine spray high density laser with high temperature which can burn plastic in the process.
Although you can do it if the power is low enough not to burn plastic, other type of laser is recommended for that.
How does a Laser Cutting Machine Work Step by Step?
Figure 10 Fiber laser cutting machine works step by step
The process of laser cutting is done by machine automatically.
First, set the material you want to cut on the cutting placement right under the laser trajectory.
Second, determine the measure and cutting pattern that you want to perform on the material.
And finally, start the machine and let it do its job.
Depends on the complexity of the cutting pattern you may need to wait a few minutes in the process.
How does CNC Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Work?
Figure 11 Laser cutting pattern created by using CNC
CNC is short for Computer Numeric Control which is a device often equipped to fiber laser cutting machine.
This device gives instruction to the machine to move in certain pattern.
The pattern can be designed using 2D model software like CorelDraw or AutoCAD.
After choosing the pattern, the computer sends a signal to the CNC device.
Then the device would interpret the signal into an instruction for the machine.
Finally, the machine will move according to the instruction.
CNC is normally used to create small product which needs unique design.
There is CNC device which provides certain customized form button, such as CNC punch press, so you can choose your desired pattern easily.
What is a Fiber Laser Used for?
Figure 12 the use of fiber laser
It is used to cut and create certain pattern on hard material.
Fiber laser technology is usually applied in manufacturing process to produce product related to metal.
What are the Application of the Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
Figure 13 The application of fiber laser cutting machine
You can find the application of fiber laser cutting machine in various Industries.
Below are some of them.
- Automobile Manufacturing
- The application of Fiber laser cutting machine in this industry includes automotive parts, car body, car door frames, car trunk, car roof, and so on.
- Fitness equipment.
- In this industry, fiber laser cutting machine is normally used to cut round and square tubing.
- Mechanical Cabinets
- Fiber laser cutting machine is especially needed in this industry for its precise and accurate cutting.
- This industry often needs a complicated cutting with no mechanical effects in the process.
- Fiber laser cutting machine is fit for the job.
- Elevator Industry
- The base material for this industry is stainless steel plates and fiber laser cutting machine is the best in dealing with this material.
- Kitchenware Industry.
- For this industry, fiber laser cutting machine is normally applied in the product that needs sheet metal panels such as range hoods, gas burners, stovetops, and sizeable commercial kitchenware.
- Sheet Metal Industry.
- This industry requires a fiber laser cutting machine for high precision, right quality cutting section, and three-dimensional cutting processing in its manufacturing process.
What are the Tips to Choose the right Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
Figure 14 Tips to choose the right fiber laser cutting machine
Below are some tips to choose the right Fiber Laser Cutting Machine for you.
- Consider the material that will be used for your machine.
- Material like fiberglass needs weak laser while hard material like metal would need strong laser.
- Find out what type of process you want your machine to do.
- If it is only for simple cutting, normal fiber laser cutting machine would do it for you.
- However if you want to also perform some complicated pattern in the cutting process, you are going to need a machine which is equipped by CNC device.
- Decide how much power scale you want the machine to have.
- Lighter power scale would be best for artistic work.
- For manufacturing work, you need powerful laser that can penetrate metal.
- Determine the measurement of work you want your machine to perform.
- Think of how deep and wide you want the machine to do on the material.
- For flexible usage, you can choose machine with many setting of measurement.
- Check how many pulses the machine can spray per inch.
- This specification determines the processing speed of the machine.
- The higher the pulse the faster the process would take.
Where Can I Find a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine for Sale?
Figure 15 Soho web page of fiber laser cutting machine
The simplest and easiest way to find it is by searching it online.
This technology is growing very rapidly in China for the last few years so you may want to find the product from China.
Jiangsu Soho International Group Wuxi Co., Ltd is one of the trustworthy company you can rely on in this business.
What will Happen to the Future of the Fiber Laser Cutting Machines?
Figure 16 The future of fiber laser cutting machine
The future of fiber laser cutting machine seems to be so bright.
Fiber laser cutting machine has been one of the major industrial lasers in the world.
Compared to semiconductor laser and CO2 laser, fiber laser has a share of more than 50% in the global industrial market.
In just 5-6 years, fiber laser industry has been provided with variety of technical technology.
Nowdays, as its application penetrates the basic fields such as automobiles, ships, and aerospace, the demand of fiber laser cutting machine is booming.
Why is Fiber Laser Cutting Machine More and More Popular?
Figure 17 Fiber laser cutting machine gains more popularity
Because fiber laser cutting machine gives the user better cutting process and result compared to other cutting technology.
Compared to the traditional machine, fiber laser cutting machine performs a non-contact processing, so the noise in the process would be lower.
As a result, it can reduce the stress level of the user.
Fiber laser also has overall superiority over CO2 laser.
The efficiency of electro-optic conversion performed by fiber laser is 40% higher compared to CO2 laser.
The power consumption of this technology is only 1/3 of CO2 laser.
And the processing speed is 2-3 times faster.
What is the Superiority of Fiber Laser Cutting?
Figure 18 The superiority of fiber laser cutting
Compared to other cutting technology fiber laser cutting has many benefits.
Its accuracy reaches up to 0,22mm. This precision makes the cutting result so smooth and refined.
With the equipment of CNC device, fiber laser cutting can perform complicated pattern on the material easily.
Doing the same thing with other technology, such as plasma cutting, wouldn’t give the same high quality result.
Because there is no solid contact in the process, fiber laser cutting doesn’t make high disturbing sound.
As a result, it reduces the stress level of the user.
In addition, fiber laser cutting also spend less processing time compared to other cutting machine.
What is the Advantage of Fiber Laser Cutting?
Figure 19 The advantage of fiber laser cutting
- Below are the advantages of Fiber laser cutting.
- It is the fastest cutting process for thin sheet metal.
- Clean cut result on the material
- Can easily cut reflective material like aluminium, copper and brass.
- The cost of the processing parts is very low.
- Maintenance cost is low.
- Consumable parts cost is low.
- Can operate for 100,000 working hours.
- The smallest machine, 500w fiber laser cutting machine, can obtain excellent quality of cutting surface on mild steel with 3mm thickness.
- Equipped with CNC that can perform complicated pattern.
What is the Advantage of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Compared to YAG Cutting Machine?
Figure 20 The advantage of fiber laser cutting machine compared to YAG cutting machine
The most apparent advantage of fiber laser cutting machine compared to YAG cutting machine is in its maintenance.
YAG cutting machine will need strict and regular maintenance while fiber laser cutting machine doesn’t need any regular maintenance.
The power consumption of fiber laser cutting machine is also lower than YAG cutting machine.
You can check the difference between these machines here.
What is the Difference betwee CO2 and fiber laser?
Figure 21 The difference between CO@ laser and fiber laser
Below are the differences between CO2 laser and fiber laser.
A fiber laser usually has a wavelength of 1,060 nm while CO2 have a wavelength in the range of 10,600 nm.
The wavelength determines the thickness of the material that can be performed under the laser.
- Material to perform
A fiber laser would be best to perform on metal with thickness under 5mm while the CO2 laser can perform on more variety of material with various thicknesses.
For the material with thickness under 5 mm, fiber laser would perform faster but for the thicker material, CO2 laser would be superior in speed.
Fiber laser processing would need strict safety precaution as the light radiated from the fiber laser can damage retina.
While the light sprayed from CO2 laser is not dangerous for naked eyes so it does not need strict safety precaution.
What is the Disadvantage of fiber Laser Cutting?
Figure 22 the disadvantage of fiber laser cutting
The major disadvantage of fiber laser cutting is the cost.
Laser cutting tends to be more expensive compared to other cutting technology.
The other disadvantage is that the material used to perform under the fiber laser must be relatively thin.
It is not suitable for thick material.
What is the Risks of Using a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
Figure 23 The risk of using fiber laser cutting machine
Fiber laser might radiate a powerful light that can be dangerous for retina.
Therefore, you have to make sure that you use safety tools like safety goggles and do the right procedure in the process.
What are the Overall Pros and Cons of Laser Cutting?
Figure 24 Pros and cons of laser cutting
Below are the overall pros and cons of laser cutting.
- High precision.
- Can perform complicated pattern.
- Faster process.
- Low noise.
- More expensive.
- Dangerous light radiation for eyes.
- Only best to perform on smaller and thinner material.
How Much does Small Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Cost?
Figure 25 The cost of fiber laser cutting machine
The smallest one would be 500w fiber laser cutting machine.
It would cost you around 30000USD.
For further information regarding the price, please contact us.
What is a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Manufacturer in China?
Figure 26 Jiangsu Soho International Group Wuxi Co., Ltd
Jiangsu Soho International Group Wuxi Co., Ltd is the recommended manufacturer for you.
This company supplies fiber laser cutting machine, single table CNC Laser cutting machine, CNC flame/plasma cutting machine,sheet metal cutting machine, and pipe cutting machine.
It also provides service internationally, so you can order it from wherever you are.
How to Buy Laser Cleaning Machine?
How to Buy Laser Cleaning Machine? In the realm of efficient and environmentally friendly cleaning methods, laser cleaning machines have carved a niche for themselves. This state-of-the-art technology, with its unique ability to precisely
Buying Guide for Laser Cutting Machine in 2023
Buying Guide for Laser Cutting Machine in 2023 Certainly! Here are some key factors to consider when selecting a laser cutting machine for steel: 1. Power: The power of the laser cutting machine determines the
- Higher Quality, Reliable Warranty And Moderate Price
- LASER METAL SHEET CUTTING MACHINE
- LASER TUBE CUTTING MACHINE
- LASER METAL SHEET & TUBE CUTTING MACHINE
- High Power Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- Shutter Table Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- Sheet and Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Complete Line
- Economy Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- We Work With
- What is Laser Cutting and How does it Work?
- What is Fiber Laser?
- How Accurate is a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
- How Thick can a Fiber Laser Cut?
- How Long does a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Last?
- What Material Can a Fiber Laser Cut?
- Can A Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Engrave Metal?
- Can a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Engrave wood?
- Can a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Cut Plastic?
- How does a Laser Cutting Machine Work Step by Step?
- How does CNC Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Work?
- What is a Fiber Laser Used for?
- What are the Application of the Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
- What are the Tips to Choose the right Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
- Where Can I Find a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine for Sale?
- What will Happen to the Future of the Fiber Laser Cutting Machines?
- Why is Fiber Laser Cutting Machine More and More Popular?
- What is the Superiority of Fiber Laser Cutting?
- What is the Advantage of Fiber Laser Cutting?
- What is the Advantage of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Compared to YAG Cutting Machine?
- What is the Difference betwee CO2 and fiber laser?
- What is the Disadvantage of fiber Laser Cutting?
- What is the Risks of Using a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine?
- What are the Overall Pros and Cons of Laser Cutting?
- How Much does Small Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Cost?
- What is a Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Manufacturer in China?
- Buyer’s Guide
- Get A Quote Now!