UV laser marking machine
UV laser marking machine belongs to the series of laser marking machine, but it is developed by 355m UV laser. It adopts
third-order intracavity frequency doubling technology. Compared with infrared laser, 355 UV focusing spot is small, the
mechanical deformation of the material is greatly reduced and the heat of processing is small, because it is mainly used for
ultra-fine marking and engraving, and is particularly suitable for marking of food, medical packaging materials, micropores,
high-speed division of glass materials, and wafers. Wafers are used in applications such as complex pattern cutting.
Processing range：50X50mm 100X100mm
Marking line speed：≤7000mm/s
The laser beam will not be lost due to the processing of the product, and the laser will be used to complete the engraving.
Unlike the sandblasting, milling and other processes, no consumables will be produced.
Achieve ultra-fine engraving
- It belongs to cold laser marking processing, the thermal effect is relatively low, and there is no problem of material burning.
- Accurate contours and details reach good engraving. Use laser equipment to etch LOGO, special text or pictures onto the glass surface.
- The precise contour and ultra-fine engraving effect can be easily realized by the extremely fine spot, which is the ideal model for customers who have higher requirements for marking.
Non-contact processing for easier operation
- Fine engraving is achieved using laser beam illumination, without mechanical stress causing the risk of cracking.
- By using a computer to control the engraving equipment, you can edit the text and the group you want to engrave in the computer and select from the standard shapes to easily convert to 3D settings and automatically complete the engraving.
- Ultraviolet laser is suitable for processing materials in addition to copper.
|Working area||50X50mm 100X100mm|
|Total Consumption||Depending the laser selection|
|Cooling System||According optional laser power|
Material type and processing method:
|Metal foil up to 0.5mm (aluminum, brass, copper, precious metal)||●||●||●|
|Plastic||Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)||●||●|
|Acrylic / PMMA||●||●|
|Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)||●||●|
|Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)||●||●|
|Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)||●||●|