Original Raytools 3.3kw Fiber Laser Cutting Head Bm111 Auto Focus
This Raytools laser head mainly for laser power from 1000W to 3000W. (We recommend 1000W, 1500W,2000w, 3000W), supporting different laser powers on market, like IPG, SPI, Raycus…etc.
It has proved stability on many laser cutting machine brands, like Hans laser, Farely, Qiaolian….etc.
Auto focus head greatly improves the pierce efficiency on thick plate. If your cutting work has many thick carbon steel plate, Auto focus cutting head will save at least 50% pierce time.
But before you buy this head, please make sure your CNC controller supports auto focus function of laser head.
1. Optimized optical configuration, smooth and efficient air flow design,
2. Knob type focus adjustment, high precision and flexible. adjustment range : 20mm, accuracy: 0.05mm.
3. Drawer type design of protection glass seat, simple and fast to replace protection glass.
4. Built-in ring-blowing and side-blowing structure inside the protection glass seat, offers protection on cutting reflective material, dross flying during pierce on thick plate.
5. Collimator and focus lens parts both have water cooling structure, which enable laser head supports laser power up to 4kw.
6. Collimator and focus lens both use special composite lens, ensuring high quality optical beam and cutting.
7. QBH, QD fiber connectors all available, support almost all laser power brands on market.
8. Modular design, easy maintenance
Focus lens option(wave: 1025-1080nm): 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm(2D).
Optical through aperture: 25mm,
Cutting nozzle: 1.0mm-3.0mm,
Cutting nozzle type: single layer, double-layer, and other customized nozzle.
Focus range option( wave: 1025-1080nm): 60mm, 75mm, 100mm,
Optical through aperture: 28mm,
Fiber connector: QBH,
FAQ about Fiber Laser Cutting Head
Fibre laser cutting head is a fibre laser beam which can cut and engrave any material. It has many advantages over other types of lasers, such as the fibre laser’s low power consumption and high efficiency of fibre alignment. This article will answer some common questions about fibre laser cutting heads that we often receive from customers:
How long will fibre lasers last?
Fibre laser cutting heads are very durable and can be used for a few hours to more than one year without replacing the fibre. Like most other parts, there may come a time when you need to replace it or service your fibre head . The lifetime of fibre depends on many factors including: fibre material, fibre alignment and fibre laser machine use. Fibre lasers can be used for a couple of hours to years without replacement.
– fibre materials have different lifetimes
– fibre alignment affects lifetime
– fibre laser machines work differently depending on the model and output power level
– needs service after every few months or so if you are using it more than a couple of hours everyday.
What is the fibre laser cutting head’s warranty?
The fibre laser cutting head has a one-year warranty, but this does not include damage or wear and tear from general use. If you experience any problems with your fibre laser during that time period, please contact our customer service department.
– fibre laser cutting head has a one year warranty
– does not include damage or wear and tear from general use. If you experience problems with your fibre laser contact customer service department.
What is fibre alignment? How does it affect performance?
– Fibre alignment is the process of inserting optical elements into the fibre to ensure that all fibre ends are perfectly aligned.
– fibre alignment is a way to make sure that the fibre laser beam output from each fibre end will be one circular, parallel and continuous beam – affects performance because if it’s not properly aligned then there’ll be gaps in your cut line or engrave line which will affect how precise your cutting/engraving is.
Can fibre lasers be used for all materials?
Materials that can be cut with a fibre laser include: metals, plastics, wood and glass. However, the type of fibre laser and power level also affects what materials can be cut. For example, an industrial fibre laser may have enough power to cut metal but not plastic or wood.
– fibre lasers can be used to cut metals, plastics, wood and glass
– type of fibre laser and power level affects what material can be cut. For example, an industrial fibre laser may have enough power to cut metal but not plastic or wood.
What should I do if my machine stops working after only a few hours of operation?
If your fibre laser machine stops working after only a few hours of use, please contact our customer service department. We may need to send a technician to your site to inspect the machine and determine the cause of the problem.
– if fibre laser machine stops working after few hours, contact customer service department
– technician may need to inspect machine.
What are the differences between fibre lasers and solid state lasers?
The two main types of lasers are fibre lasers and solid-state lasers. Fibre lasers use optical fibres to deliver laser light, whereas solid-state lasers use crystals or glass as a lasing medium.
– fibre lasers and solid state lasers are two main types of lasers
– fibre lasers use optical fibre to deliver laser light, solid state uses crystals or glass.
What is DMLS and how does it compare with fibre laser cutting?
Direct metal laser sintering (DMLS) is a rapid prototyping process that creates fully dense metal parts directly from any CAD file. It uses a fibre laser to fuse thin layers of metal powder together, creating parts with intricate details and near-net shapes.
– direct metal laser sintering (DMLS) is rapid prototyping process that creates fully dense metal parts directly from CAD file
– fibre laser used to fuse thin layer of metal powder together creating parts with intricate details and near-net shapes.
What is DMLS?
DMLS is a direct metal laser sintering process that uses a fibre laser to fuse thin layers of metal powder together, resulting in fully dense metal parts directly from any CAD file.
If you need any brand fiber laser cutting head, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- FAQ about Fiber Laser Cutting Head
- How long will fibre lasers last?
- What is the fibre laser cutting head’s warranty?
- What is fibre alignment? How does it affect performance?
- Can fibre lasers be used for all materials?
- What should I do if my machine stops working after only a few hours of operation?
- What are the differences between fibre lasers and solid state lasers?
- What is DMLS and how does it compare with fibre laser cutting?
- What is DMLS?
- Get A Quote Now!